Monday, April 18, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen.. or My Dear Gendiles!!!

I have been indulging in myself for a while.... Yes, It's a weird cool sly feeling .... Yup, What have i been doing well i just realized that my DVD collection over the last 4 months have grown to 22 movies... And my book collection has just grown to over ten titles... Dues to lack of time [i'm in a hurry to leave for a 3 day conference ]and will be out of town and in the wildereness amidst bushes and trees and lakes and forests .... and deers and racoons and loads of bugs and marsh pits and stuff... and not to forget the shit loads of alcohol I wont be punching anything in.... So to beef up the content of the blog here's the list of books that i bought:

Animal Farm by George Orwell

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut

YES!!! People I've been reading your blogs and i've loads of comments to bring to your attention ... But at a later time and date... Until then Cheerio!!!

No comments: