Friday, February 18, 2005

Happy Together

"If I should call you up, invest a dime

And you say you belong to me and ease my mind

Imagine how the world could be, so very fine

So happy together"


The turtles sang that... "Adaptation" the movie ends with it playing in the credit roll... hummm .... there's a reason i mention the Nicholas Coppolla movie... for there was a time ... when i felt my life would decimate into one of those endings "Leaving Las Vegas" i pictured myself like that... alone.. washed out... a freak .. where no human soul cares... and better yet even you dont bother...
But like Sting said .... "Those days are over!!!" Today, It's the '05 version Arun u have in front of u ... it's going to be a quarter of a century on the planet very soon... have learnt from a lot of bitter realities ... Have been king of the world and scum of the universe ... have been traded in like a used car by some... fucked around like a crack whore by others ... but i have lived thru it all to tell the tales... But this year has been so freakishly different... my brain is being taken over ..i swear it ..it's like a fungus growing within and taking over the entire place...i clearly remember the 18 year old with all that anger... the 19 year old rebel without a cause... wow ... they seem like different ppl ... not that they aren't there any more .. but they dont control the place... this new guy is .. and u know what i'm beginning to like the new guy .. he doesn't push u around ... he's a 5 yr old at times... and it's all Strawberry Fields Forever..with him ... he takes a beating ...but is very Gandhian ... in the sense ..he'll cum back at u in the most ubsurd way... and take over... well enough abt the new guy ..if he's here to stay i'll introduce him later...

This is a formal thank you... to a cpl of ppl for helping me out with the week.....in ways u'd never know.... and my thank you to the new guy as well.....
in reverse order...

lemme say a big OMG!!! In the words of the Guverner of Hiroshima "WTF was that??!!!" to myself ... and a BIG 10q... to NG(Fri), ACJ(Wed), AJ(Tue), TD(Mon).... for calling me... It meant the world and more to me... you guys have no idea... what kinda days i was having... and how those cpl of minutes over the phone just brushed away all those worries and bothers and pains and pangs and stress of the day ... and u paste on that goofy smile ...and take all the shit coming at u ... just coz ..some one some where cared to remember ....lil ol' me ... and took time out for their schedules to talk to lil ol' me....... Awww..... isnt that the sweetest thing to happen ... I swear it is ............It just puts the zest back in life.. it just has given me the hope to put my trust back in ppl again ... hummm .... it's been a while ... and now that feels good... I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ... FOR IT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME AND MORE....

I'll elaborate on the feeling more ... and lemme take off my work boots and live a lil... hummm .... if all goes well... perhaps a movie .. and the Int'l Auto Expo at Toronto ... tommorow... more to follow on the expo after i've attended it...until then ..hang on tight..

1 comment:

Lord Avi said...

good for you dude....

whats the "C" in ACJ?... i seriously have no idea.....

i've been cracking my nuts on that one, thats for sure....