Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Cynicorcist: The Beginning

Strange isn't it ... the way people behave ...over time how we change... for better or for worse.. how indecisive we are ... It's intriguing... Life has taken it's rollercoaster ride yet again.. and I'm reigning in the pure uncertain premise of my life... I find the simplest of tasks at hand admonishing at times. Nonetheless I've had enough of the "Why hath Thou forsaken me?" attitude... I've been walking away for way too long.. I'm surrounded my nothingness in terms of people and realtionships... I could truly exhault my self to the status of being the loneliest person on the planet... But then again it's in that solitary confinement that I feel content. So am I Rubin Carter waiting to turn into a Papillion ....

I'm a wretched soul tormented by the slightest pertext ...wilting wimpering wondering... if there shall ever be a Phoenix to come about from this... to exorcize the demons within...

No comments: