Thursday, August 19, 2004

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit.

Here I am ... I'm at a juncture in time .. where in I shouldn't be .. how do i put it.. I'dnt know ..it's totally fucked up... Nothing colateral has occured .. but all that has is enough to send me spinning whirring and wired up for an eternity.. I didnt have to hear a series of crying over the phone.. it did me no good.. and how much of good is coming out of the whole ordeal.. none that i know of... but here we are at it again... Bah.. i dont want to rant about it.. too much of negatvitiy is the only thing bound to come out of it....

"Sunishcitam Aashcaryavat"

2 comments:

Lord Avi said...

oh my god dude... what the fuck did that mean???...

PRE

Ajnu said...

Seriously achacha, neither did i understd anything!!!.... like what the hell was tht supposed to mean????