Sunday, September 05, 2004

A Vagabond's Guide to the Astral Planes

I'dn't believe it myself initially but now that i've done the reading up .. I'd haveto acceptit .. I did have acouple of Astral Projections.. and it was spectacular... on the last encounter though i did hear a conscious part of me tell me i'm not ready for the rest of the journey... i was soaring through the skies .. beyond the yonder.. into an unknown universe the cool breeze of the wind fluttering by was amazing .. i was hanging on to bar of some kind .. sort of like handgliding ..into this cosmic realm.. and quite a while into the journey the astral self gave way to the fears of the conscious self and my journey ended...

Initally i thought of them as just dreams... but now that i look at it ... that imaginary city that i fly through... the neon green lights of the futuristic city out of some neo-cortex, or a fractal plane of some kind ... i travel through it ... i was sceptical of the first few journeys .. but then i remembered haing been here befoer .. and i was hovering over the terrain over and over again till the geographic dispostion was second nature to me.. i guess i gained canfidence in myself over this region and it wasnt till later that i went on to that other journey...

If they were what i think they are.. i'd truly appreciate more of such experiences and suggest everyone i know of to strive towards attaining it ..

No comments: