Wednesday, January 12, 2005

"CHIN-ju Node ChodheEe Queue"

I'm back after a much needed break ... I feel rejuvenated... I feel nourished ... I feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOD......... It's been ages since that's happened but lemme tell u this it's an awesome feeling....

Unlike how I usually land up next to a grumpy ol'fart .. this time my flight was different ... I had a decent chick sitting next to me on my flight from dammam to amsterdam ... and what was my first utterence... to her... (i must admit she was looking rather uptight...) ..I said... "For starters ... I Snore... ".. and lo and behold she bursts out laughing ... which i guess was a good sign.. any way .. stirred up a healthy conversation ... the flight were late but not horrendously so ... i had the usual array of hiccups i have at airports across the globe especially in saudi arabia... but years of trying to tame this donkey has been anything but successful for the saudis.... so here i am unscathed by the tribulations that would bring mere mortal passengers to their knees...

As for my holiday... it was by far the best one i've had in this quarter century on the planet... Yes... THE BEST holiday yet.. It came at a time when i needed it the most .. IT had all the ppl i needed to see and be with the most ... we did all the things that holidayers should do ...and it was my little trip to an utopia we created ... we nourished and bade our farewells to .. and i guess each of us will treasure in his or her minds in his or her ways the exact recreation of it all ...as for what was this perfect holiday like ... that is a question for which u'll have to: "CHIN-ju Node ChodheEe Queue"

No comments: