Saturday, January 01, 2005

I Love You

I truly believe ...I belong to a community of people that comprise the greatest group of buddies that exist on the planet ... and if there was ever an exercise to prove the fact of well we get along .. how much we bond .. of much we enjoy each others company of how truly we share amoungst ourselves the enduring aspect of what as grown way beyond the confines of friendship ... it was the night of revelery we had celebrating christmas eve/new years... It is in the proximity of the heart soul and sweat.... that one experiences the true joys of life...

I could clutter sentences with adjectives of the highest denomination in trying to express what would not even come close to the shallow end of how much fun we had together... it's times like that the true meaning of the of the power of the human spirit is witnessed.... Together we have championed every human emotion ... And that makes me feel good .. It makes me innately happy... I feel elated ..so very in fact .. it is an almost divine experience...

I thank the cosmos to have let it occur... I thank every one for being there... I am deeply indebted to my folks friends and family for everything that has happened and is due to happen...

thank you .. Thank You.. Thank You.....

I love you ......



No comments: